The Executors of the owner, sadly deceased, have retained and instructed us to offer this Huffler 40 for sale. Supplied by us new in 2010 she has had very little use and will be returning to our yard soon for a thorough checkup and will be available for viewing. She will be offered with a warranty from us and represents a fantastic saving on a new boat price. She has had virtually no use since we commissioned her for the late owner.
She is category B for the Recreational Craft Directive.
Nominal 40ft x 11ft x 3ft 3n keel up, 4ft 6 in keel lowered. The self-lowering masts enable you to venture inland when required, the lifting keel means she can venture into shallow waters. With RCD Category B you can take her to sea.
The price includes us commissioning her when she is relaunched and us showing you how to sail her and settle you in, just as we did for the original owner.
Price, VAT paid £195,000.
Berths for 6 in 3 cabins. Tastefully fitted with maple and cherry wood.
From the bow:
- Foredeck with 2000 electric anchor windlass and 50 metres of 10mm anchor chain to anchor box below. Deck hatch access to ARS hydraulic bow thruster from the main engine.
- Bow cabin with good width and length single berths either side, drawers and wardrobe. Alternative dining position with a large fold-down table. Deck hatch above.
- Door to bathroom with shower and basin and the first of two electric flushing WCs.
- Through to galley with alcohol powered Origo cooker, microwave, refrigerator on Corian worktop and undermount stainless sink. Origo cookers work well but diesel cooking can be installed if required.
- Steps up to the saloon with bench seat steering position and raised dining position which folds down to a double berth.
- Steps down to a double sleeping cabin with king size double berth, wardrobes and drawers.
- Door to the bathroom with second electric macerator toilet, shower and basin.
- 62 hp Beta marine 5 cylinders diesel main propulsion with ARS hydraulic drive.
- Diesel fired central heating with Kabola boiler, radiators and calorifier,
- Ketch rigged with roller reefing genoa. Slab reeked main and mizzen, Staysail on inner forestay. Most running rigging led back to the cockpit with organisers, clutches etc. Anderson stainless steel drum winches.
- ARS hydraulic bow thruster.
- 3.5 kW 240-volt generator from the main engine. 240-volt ring main with shore feed, Studer 240 volt 1.5 kW inverter 400 amp hours absorbed glass mat batteries.
- Twin helm position, VHF, Sestrel Moore steel boat compass to the cockpit, electric fluxgate compass down below. GPS and speed log and echo sounder.
- Steering deck with removable helmsman’s seat, stainless steel surround and hardwood seating, stainless steel stanchions and wires
- Twin diesel tanks minimum 500 litres total, black holding tank 220 litres with self-discharge pump, deck fitting and contents gauge. 680-litre stainless steel fresh water with contents gauge. Two electric bilge pumps.
A huge saving on new price. Hufflers very rarely come on the market, certainly not at this price, which is priced to sell. Make sure you don’t miss this golden opportunity.